Friday, July 23, 2010

By popping pimples on my face am i causing scars to my face? Should I stop popping them?Need Advice!!!!!!!!!!!

black heads, red spots, white ones.......By popping pimples on my face am i causing scars to my face? Should I stop popping them?Need Advice!!!!!!!!!!!
You need to change your diet. Drink lots of water. Get on a Multi Vita. Stop eating so many sweets. Eat fruit instead and raw vegetables. Eat tomato's. They are detoxifying. Grill the meat you eat. Keep your face clean and keep your hands away from it.


It is good to treat the blemishes but you have to work from the inside out to resolve the problem.By popping pimples on my face am i causing scars to my face? Should I stop popping them?Need Advice!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, you can. Vitamin E helps to prevent scarring.
YES YOU ARE


my mom gets so mad wen i pop one because then you are gonna get scars on ur face from not letting the pimple heal on its own time


especially if ur african american, u will get dots all over ur face that are a few shades darker than you are


so basically you should just let them heal on their own


it may take a while


but in the long run its worth it





hope i was of help
You are causing scars actually. You shouldn't pop them! The little scars can get infected really easily. Trust me, it happened to me. Not very pleasant. Just stop popping and use a lotion or something to make them disappear. Hope I helped =)
There are many cheap and effective home remedies for acne. Tomato slices, turmeric, papaya juices and home made face packs will treat existing pimples and prevent further problems. More remedies at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.html
Popping is not bad, but the timing is bad. Unsuccessful pinching causes the infection and puss to spread, making the boil bigger and often leading to scars.





Only pop white heads when you can see the head is near the surface. If you've just seen the white head, wait half a day. Once you pop, make sure you gently squeeze your skin until the bleeding stops and all that is left is a clear serum coming out. You should be able to 'read your face' and tell by gently pinching if the pop is going to happen. Never force it, always wait if you're not sure. Successful popping simply gets the puss and infection out from beneath the skin - which is what your body is trying to do with the white head to begin with.





Timing, timing, timing.








Blackheads are the reverse ... the earlier you can get to them the better.





Blind boils should be left alone. Treat them with hot towels and they will either drain internally or grow a head.





Good luck.





(Popped all through my teens and have no scars. )





.
STOP POPPING YOUR PIMPLES, THEY WILL LEAVE SCARS!!!
Yep. I sometimes pop pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads, but I usually regret it because I pinch too hard, cut the skin, and end up with a small wound that scabs and then turns into a small scar. If you pop bigger pimples then you will have bigger scars. My mom has pits on her face from where she used to pop pimples in high school. Instead of popping use a facial cleanser and blackhead scrub daily (I use the scrub at night, to scrub all the grime off of my face). If your skin turns red or gets dried out, only use one, or alternate days, or skip days. Experiment and see what works.
Yes, u r. Quit it. Use an acne medication to help control ur acne.
STOP POPPING UR BUBBLES!!!!! Im not sure if it causes scars but it SLOWS the time for them to disappear! Wash ur face often, with the right kind of face wash. Watch if u have sensitive or not skin. Don't feel that ur not washing ur face well with sensitive skin face wash, its DESIGNED for that. Wash ur face when u wake up in the morning and before you go to bed. Also, refrain from eating too much greasy foods, their bad for ur skin and ur body!
Yes you certainly are! My boyfriend used to years ago when it was a problem for him and he has multiple scars on his face from them and he will have them for life now. Don't do it any more! Try this...on blackheads and white ones, soak a washcloth in hot water, then use this to put slight pressure on the pimple and then use a sterile safety pin to poke a small hole for the infection to escape. the pressure you place on your face by forcing the infection through your skin so harshly is what causes the scaring. Hope that helps! :)
I've always been told not to pop them because you can spread the germs and you might cause more pimples to erupt. I have acne prone skin and my skin is pretty clear now. I've been using Olay's Face Wash with Witch Hazel for a while. And I'm so happy with the results. I don't know about blackheads and other things though...

No comments:

Post a Comment