Friday, July 23, 2010

Pimples in my forehead never stop growing!?

I've been suffering for months, every morning I wake up, I'll always found new pimples and others turned into dark spots. i don't know what to do. I'm using a facial wash with salicylic acid (Neutrogena) and facial scrub twice a week (Loreal) and then myra e moisturiser .





I eat vegetables and fruits everyday, drink a lot of water, I'm trying to get enough sleep, I hit the bed as early as I can, I do exercise.





What do u think I should use? I've read others are using papaya soap, i was thinking can I use olay total effects though I'm just 22.





I never had a clearer face since high school .Help!





ThanksPimples in my forehead never stop growing!?
Stop using those products





I recommend you to drink more water, continue eat vegetables and have enough sleep. Do not expose your face on dusty places. Do not let your face touch with dirty things... Do not take a risk on touching your face... like leaning.. Use warm water in washing your face,then the facial wash then lukewarm water....then wash it with a very cold water.... Then put a toothpaste on your pimples or a lipstick....this will help you minimize your pimples... I hope it will help youPimples in my forehead never stop growing!?
STOP using those products. They are advertised to be brilliant for your skin, but they are full of chemicals that aren't usually good for us. Just wash your face with warm water every morning and night. I recommend you use acne cream called ';Zindiclan'; you can buy it in a drug store. Also if you want to moisturize use ';Ponds'; cream it's brilliant. It has been used for generations in my family and we all have silky soft skin. It's brilliant. Hope this helped, those products just make it worse! X :-)
use 'Benzac AC' its realli good. its an acne cream sold at many pharmacies and its has a 2.5% and 5% and 10%, it depends on how much strenght ur acne needs. But yeh i use to have the same problem and i used heaps of products like HEAPS and that is the best one ever!


heaps of people i know use it and think its great too and its not that expensive.


SO GIVE IT A SHOT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment