Friday, July 23, 2010

Pimples caused by testosterone? what can stop it?

Recently I started working out a lot and I started taking these testosterone pills called ProTest made by natrabiotics. I noticed that 2 days after I start I get pimples on my face which go away 3-4 days after I stop. Is that an allergic reaction or is it normal? If it is normal how can I prevent it while still taking these pills?Pimples caused by testosterone? what can stop it?
uhuh..pimples isn't caused by testosterone. You should know thatPimples caused by testosterone? what can stop it?
Although ';ProTest'; isn't an anabolic hormone itself it works at the site of androgen receptors on steroid sensitive cells to preserve testosterone.





*IF* this product actually works, then yes, you're skin will get more oily due to the increased presence of testosterone. This is one of the testosterone's natural effects on the human body. For example if you notice teen boys begin to break out more than their female counterparts because of their surging testosterone.





There isn't much you can do to prevent it except stop taking the pills. I'm not going to sit here and preach to you about messing with your natural hormone levels but if you ';just started working out alot'; then toss the pills and build your natural base first.





Good luck...train hard and smart.
  • everyday minerals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment