Sunday, July 25, 2010

Stopped birth control pills about one year ago, now I have pimples all over my face!?

I know it's something to do with hormones, but the pimples on my face are out of control, how do I get rid of the pimples?Stopped birth control pills about one year ago, now I have pimples all over my face!?
The birth control pills contain the hormone estragon (the ';female hormone';). The side effect of this is, to prevent pimples. It's just that, I don't know why.





So if you stop the pills and you're inclined to get pimples, they will start coming. If you are still young, you can (at least) expect, that this problem will vanish by the time you become adult.





Avoid fatty cremes and cosmetica. Get some cleaning tincture from the drugstore and clean your face just with water and that tincture. Avoid frequent touches of your face with your fingers. They recommend not to remove the pimples by yourself. I did so. At least do it with clean fingers otherwise they get infected.





If you have a heavy problem, as it looks like, you should surely go to a dermatologist (doctor for the scin). If he's good, he'll know what to do much better than us, because he can see you personally.





Actually you can consider using the ';pill'; again, if possible, as it helped you very well. :)Stopped birth control pills about one year ago, now I have pimples all over my face!?
proper diet, lots of water, don't touch your face, treat the problem....there's a new kit at walmart that is supposed to be better than proactive I bought it for my daughter and it works great. Give it a try. If that doesn't work try going to a dermatologist.
proactiv try that
Proactiv never worked for me. I would keep my face clean, but don't over wash it. Dry skin ceates more oil. Don't touch your face. Keep your hair out of your face. Use a produce that has Salicylic Acid. Also use one that is an exfoliant.





If all else fails, go to a dermatologist. That's what I did.
The most basic form of pimple prevention is hygiene and preventive skin care. You can clean your skin with apple cider vinegar as an overnight home pimple remedy. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment