Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dunno how i stop pimple on my face?...my face looking very ugly...how? Hope you can help me...Thx..?

Try using products for acne. There are lots of brands so you just have to find one that works for you. The most recommended by dermatologists is Neutrogena. If over-the-counter products don't help, you should see a dermatologist.Dunno how i stop pimple on my face?...my face looking very ugly...how? Hope you can help me...Thx..?
Everybody is bound to have a pimple occasionally, and when this occurs try to do the least amount of damage possible by popping white heads correctly and not causing scarring. Sephora makes an excellent wand for correctly popping whiteheads (about $16). Additionally, if a pimple is not ready to be popped, or was just popped, slather it with a heavy application of 2.5% benzoyl peroxide cream. However, wait until it dries so it will accurately stay in place.Dunno how i stop pimple on my face?...my face looking very ugly...how? Hope you can help me...Thx..?
buy the clearisal ultra pack from walmart. Its $15 and will last you a while.


Stop by walmart or whatever store you like to pick it up. Heres a link to the picture of the box.





http://thebeautybunny.com/wp-content/upl鈥?/a>
I heard Perricone is good for acne. But you could try out Neutrogena which is supposed to be really good for skin care products and makeup for people who want 'healthy skin'.
Try using the Cetaphil 4 Hour Acne Treatment. It visibly reduces your acne in 4 hours or less!
What about that range by Pro Active?

No comments:

Post a Comment