Sunday, July 25, 2010

How to stop a pimple?!?

I have two giant bumps on my nose. I just got rid of a under the skin pimple *it was giant. and I REAALLYY dont want another. or two. so how do i get rid of it? and fast??? and how can i prevent under the skin pimples??How to stop a pimple?!?
Gently apply fresh lime juice dipped in a cotton ball on pimples and wash after 30 minutes if you don't have a sensitive skin. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/How to stop a pimple?!?
Believe it or not, try Preparation H Cooling Gel. A lot of models use this particularly for eye puffiness, etc. but it helps with pimples to. Everytime I have one that is forming under the skin, I put the preparation H on and 90% of the time, it never comes to a head. I put a pretty thick layer periodically and thats it. If it comes to a head, I put it on as well and it definitely reduces the size of it. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment