Friday, July 23, 2010

I am getting pimples! how can i make them stop!?

ok so i am a female


currently on my period


mexican


black hair


i wash my face every morning/ night with clean and clear make up remover


in the past i have used neutrogina acne cleanser and the wave


im 11 almost 12


this is like my 5th or 6th period


i am not stressed a lot but sometimes i am


when i do get pimples i stress more


i wear make up (eye liner on top and bottom, victorias secret lipgloss, maybeline/ covergirl mascara and maybeleine foundation)








what do you recomend i use?I am getting pimples! how can i make them stop!?
Okay o my god!


this is just like me, i am only 11 and im about to turn 12 and i got acne to!!!


like all over my forhead.on my nose someon the cheacks


i thought i was like the only one at the age of 11 and having so many pimples.


Well my parents thogh they said that i have it because i have it because of my bangs and my hair is always being in my face but i stopped wearing it like that .


but i dont no if we have the same acne but my parents said to keep wear the acne is in the sun and when you go to the beach or if you go in a pool then make sure the qlourine /salt water gets wear the acne is


it helped me


but i still have it!I am getting pimples! how can i make them stop!?
i'm 14 almost 15 nao, i started gettng acne only at like 13-14....but still it was so annoying ,,, i tried all sorts of stuff , like facials and packs and creams .... i HUGE tips...dunt try chemically stuff , use them sparingly ...becoz it messes up everythng if ur not JUST right for it ,, and dunt try anythng crazy like toothpaste or ...i dunno [ tried and tested,i had a scar on my chin T_T] use a nice exfoliater - regularly ,drink loads of water, sleep well , eat veggies , wash ur face if it's oily , yea that's tthe best with least side effects :D .. take care : )
well what i heard is the more u stress, the more ur gonna get pimples. trust me i know wat u feel. i am 12 years old and i get pimples all the time!! so wat u should probably do is wash ur very very good to rinse off the make-up. u said u use clean and clear make-up remover ? well keep using that. for me i use the clean %26amp; clear acne kit. itxs works really really good!! to be honest, i know they say ur face gets clearer just by 1 day, well this one actually did. idk but good luck
Zits just kindof happen. I'm 17 and I've had them for as long as I can remember.


It has to do with (shock, not just cleaning yourself) what you eat and your hormones. You can get a type (there's many) of birth control that will (gradually) help reduce your acne.





I clean my face with Oxypads and ZapZit cream and so my face doesn't dry out I have a facial moisturizer. Try that.
Make sure to exfoliate your skin twice or 3 times a week,cleanse it every night/morning and moisturize daily!


and drink heaps of water.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment