Sunday, July 25, 2010

OK I am starting to get a pimple on my nose and I have a photo shot on Saturday !! What can I do to stop it!!?

OK I am starting to get a pimple on my nose and I have a photo shot on Saturday !! What can I do to stop it!!OK I am starting to get a pimple on my nose and I have a photo shot on Saturday !! What can I do to stop it!!?
Nothing- and if it's really a photo shoot then they'll just airbrush it out!OK I am starting to get a pimple on my nose and I have a photo shot on Saturday !! What can I do to stop it!!?
Buy some spot acne treatment. I use professional products and order them, so I'm not sure what you should buy over the counter. Typically, a concentrated medicine will attack the pimple overnight, and you'll notice that it has subsided some. With a towel as hot as you can stand it, place it on the pimple. This draws out the bacteria causing the pimple. Then wash your face as norma and spread a thin layer of a benzyol-based treatment over the area. Moisturize.
Go to get a facial...I dont know the name of this technique, but I always ask to get my face zapped, this techniques kills the bacteria and my pimple was virtually gone...the reddness was elimnated and it no longer hurt and the inflammtion went down. You could call the photo shop and ask them can they airbrush it out.
don't touch it.


pimples only start to look really bad after they have been squeezed and are red and swollen. if you leave it alone then it wont be as severe.





what you could do is steam your face over a bowl of boiling water with a towel over your head. this will bring the pimple to a head so you can treat it sooner.





you could also mix tea tree oil with yeast until its in a thick paste. put the paste on your pimple and then put a plaster on. do this before you go to bed so you dont look strange. the yeast will bring the pimple to a head and the tea tree oil will attack it.





good luck. x
Do not touch or pop the pimple. It will only make the pimple more obvious and risk infection and scarring. Instead, take up the following routine, twice a day, until it disappears.





Wash your hands thoroughly before you begin to touch your face.





Wash your face gently but thoroughly with a medicated acne scrub/soap/wash and warm water.





The water shouldn't feel hot, but lukewarm is a little too cool.


Do not use a washcloth, as the scrubbing action could pick up and distribute bacteria to other parts of your face. It is best to use your hands.





Wash for about 30 seconds.


Pat your skin dry with a towel.





Apply a benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid topical cream on the


pimple. If the spot is under the surface of the skin and hurts to the touch, use benzoyl peroxide. Salicylic Acid should work well for all other acne spots.





After topical treatment is dry, apply a basic face moisturizer (preferably allergy-tested, fragrance free, and oil free). Without moisturizing, the skin around the pimple can dry and irritate your skin, possibly making the pimple more inflamed and noticeable. Some contain a mild sunscreen, which is often recommended with some acne washes and medications.





let the medications work overnight





Cover the pimple with medicated concealer in the morning
ok here is what to do.





1. Get a pan and boil some water in it.


2. take a rag and put it over your head to block the heat from getting out.


3.put you face over the the pan %26amp; boiling water steam and it will open up all your pores and clean them out.





4. get some baby powder and dab it on you pimple.





5.Your pimple will dry up and go away.
call the photographer and change the appointment. That would be the easiest way to stop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment