Friday, July 23, 2010

I've gotten rid of the pimples, but how to I stop the blackheads???

I have finally found a skincare routine that has more or less stopped me from getting pimples, with the occasional one here or there, but I cannot stop blackheads from forming. I know it's almost impossible to get rid of them completely, but isn't there at least a way to lessen them to an extent where I would not have to worry about them all the time? I still get many on my forehead and on/around my nose. Even if I use a blackhead extractor they simply are back the next day. I have also begun drinking water more frequently every day in hopes that it will help. Any advice???I've gotten rid of the pimples, but how to I stop the blackheads???
Take a look at this site. In this site you will find many ideas and details about PIMPLES, ACNE, OILY SKIN, DRY SKIN and SCAR'S ON FACE, BLACKHEADS, WHITEHEADS and many Tips also. Many treatments methods are given and a bunch of FAQ's are also given which is very very usefull. So take some time with this site and enjoy . you will also find may links regarding this topic's so you can also look in to that also.I've gotten rid of the pimples, but how to I stop the blackheads???
as for me the best way is get a facial, at least once a month..i always have blackheads and whiteheads and though like you have skincare routine from cleansing,toning and mositurizing with twice a week exfoliating, those nasty heads wont budge....so i had a facial....and voila.....all gone...and if your consistent with facial your skin will better as well....





kudos:)
路 Do not use harsh soaps or lotions, which could the face oily. Use cleansers and try to keep the skin less oily.





路 Try to keep the dead cells away from the skin, by cleaning your face.





路 Do not squeeze the blackheads. Too much squeezing could damage the skin and make the pores large.





路 Applying warm water on the face and gently putting pressure with a little cotton could clear the clogs.


http://acne-treatment-4-all.blogspot.com/
pimples and blackheads are quite similar





a whitehead is still closed, so it has a white appearance





when a blemish is open, not closed over, the bacteria is exposed to oxygen, which causes it to turn black (oxidized)





a scrub to exfoliate 2x a week is a must, and cleanse daily morning and evening based on your skin type
water and soap use detol soap every day
Get one of those very fine facial scrubs (those with big particles are bad, because they tear your skin rather than get rid of dead skin cells). I tried Loreal microdermabrasion kit, I don't know if they still sell it. But it really works. Use microdermabrasion kits just once a week or as directed and always moisturize afterwards. The key to removing blackheads is to remove dead skin cells, cos they tend to block pores.
This should help. Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes and scrub well before washing off with cold water. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
i need help with the same question please answer mine





How do i get rid of pimples?


In General - Skin %26amp; Body - Asked by MiSS_BeAuTy2
treating the problem naturally is the best remedy without any side-effects.Found this link and it helped me the most!hope it works for u too!!!


http://skinfacts.blogspot.com/
drinking more water is great


try a scrub, they work for me, and always wash your face, foundation is a saint for me haha, but i only use a light powder pressed one so it doesnt clog my pores causing blackheads


hope i helped
Eating a healthy diet.. getting some outdoor fresh air.. drinking water.. put a mud pack on.. dead sea mud.. that cleanses... you leave to dry .. it's looks awful but it helps and I had lots of acne.. but it gets better and you lose it all when you are out of puberty.. some are lucky they don't get it...





and don't squeeze on them.. that makes it a lot worse !!!
Steam your face once or twice a week with juice of 1 lemon (fresh )added to the water , to get rid of blackheads .For natural skin care you can check out this site as it has many natural tips which are very effective http://healthbeautytips.net

No comments:

Post a Comment