Friday, July 23, 2010

My hair fell off because of pimple, but now has grown about 3mm and stop growing What should I do?

It fell off couple months ago in a particular area. I took suplements like zinc, beta caroten, selenium, etc and apply some topical solution to stimulate hair growth. Now it has grown to 3mm long, but it's stop growing. What should I do to keep it grow?My hair fell off because of pimple, but now has grown about 3mm and stop growing What should I do?
It depends on the location of your body you are talking about. If the pimple was more like a boil then there is a possibility that it damaged the hair follicle which will stunt the growth of hair. There really isn't much you can do about it. Nothing can really make your hair grow back, products on the market prevent more hair from falling out. I hope this helps you a little.My hair fell off because of pimple, but now has grown about 3mm and stop growing What should I do?
what hair? like facial hair or hair on ur head?
  • everyday minerals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment