Friday, July 23, 2010

I have at least 6 pimples between my eyes, they are just about to turn red, how do i stop them b4 they grow?

They (the pimples) have been there for maybe 1 month and a half, i have been taking care of them bcuz i dont want to go to skool 1 mornin and them be unsmooth and red, but i dont no how to make them disapear.!!!!


plz help


thanks in advance...


and HURRY!


!


!


i have a prom in 3 days and i want to be (more)pretty


=)I have at least 6 pimples between my eyes, they are just about to turn red, how do i stop them b4 they grow?
First, wash your face with your cleanser and then put on toner. Lastly, put ice on it. It makes the pimples become less inflamed.


Good luck!





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





I have at least 6 pimples between my eyes, they are just about to turn red, how do i stop them b4 they grow?
press them softly with ice they will go in








and on prom night u can try putting concealer on pimples on prom day then put some foundation on ..... and it works dear








hope u have nice time on prom....








and one more thing on prom day don't care about them coz if u will look at ur pimples and feel tense people will look at u and they will notice them....








i hope concealer and foundation will cover ur pimples








don't press them hard as they can leaver scars


take care..
Oh i hate when


that happens. What


i do is keep my face


clean and wash my


face whenever i feel


like i need to. I dont


touch or pick them cause


if i do then it'll be there even


longer. Dont touch and cleanse!
put some warm chamomile tea on a cotton ball and place it on the pimples for about 20ish minutes. its always worked for me so i hope it helps.
pop em!


or go for a facial at the local beauty salon


my sister gets acne BAD and we just take here there every couplee of months


usually after the first few days after her skin is beautiful
drink plenty of water and toothpaste helps reduce it
dont touch them and spot treat them!
don't touch them and wash your face a lot
no not touch them





and put toothpaste on them every night

No comments:

Post a Comment