Friday, July 23, 2010

If i stop using AcneFree for a day or two will my pimples come back?

No but you should wash your face everyday anyway to prevent them.if you stop using it for a week is a whole different story.If i stop using AcneFree for a day or two will my pimples come back?
yes and twice as bad as before , youll be like a giant zitIf i stop using AcneFree for a day or two will my pimples come back?
Eventually Yes-


Well,I know this sounds really stupid,but there is this cream call 'triple antibiotic'(You can find this mostly in pharmacies for like $5.00 or less)-it is usually for bruises(and it fights bacteria),but I use it to get rid of blemishes such as pimples.Ok, so this is what I do:


I wash my face with Anti-Bacterial soap at least once a day,and apply the antibiotic cream as if it were a facial mask and leave it on for the rest of the day,but if your going to stay home(Because the cream is transparent and is going to make your face look shiny and you don't want people to be looking at you like your weird,but since I go to school I apply it on when I go to sleep)Do this everyday or atleast twice a week-and I promise you this will work =)
If it's just a day or two you should be fine. Just make sure not to be loading up on the chocolate or greasy foods especially those two days--don't want to breakout!

No comments:

Post a Comment