Friday, July 23, 2010

Why is it that when i stopped using face wash for about a week all my pimples dissappeared?

ok i used to have bad skin before and i used to use all these facewashes which i noticed never did anything. i stopped and then my skin got better after a week. can anyone explain this?Why is it that when i stopped using face wash for about a week all my pimples dissappeared?
cud be u were allergic to those face washes. i haf a friend who only uses tap water and soap to wash her face and her complexion is better den mine. lolWhy is it that when i stopped using face wash for about a week all my pimples dissappeared?
you were probly irritating your face. I went to the dermatoligist and he said to use just a washcloth and warm water on your face and thats what I do and I rarely get acne now
You were probably using too harsh of a fash wash. Try using a milder water based facial wash. I have the same problem.
You were probably allergic to them.
OMG that happened to me too
Same thing happened to me. I was allergic to something in it, or it was way too harsh, something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment