Friday, July 23, 2010

I've been working out lately, but i've started to get acne/sweat pimples on my back, how can i stop this?

help!I've been working out lately, but i've started to get acne/sweat pimples on my back, how can i stop this?
Go and buy a back scrubber, like one with a soft cloth side and the other side is like a loofah. You can use regular soap, but if you have face wash that can help clear it up faster. Using a nice exfoliating scrubber should help clear your breakout within a week. Good luck!!I've been working out lately, but i've started to get acne/sweat pimples on my back, how can i stop this?
I was getting acne on my chest for a little while after I started working out. I started using my face wash on my chest and it cleared up soon after. I use apricot scrub. The acne wash removes the oils and dirt that cause the pimples.





Hope I helped!!
Make sure you shower after every work out, and also cleanse your face. Even try changing your workout tops.


Exfoliating once a week will help to =)
squidoo.com/acnefreein3daystested use this and they wont ever come back

No comments:

Post a Comment