Friday, July 23, 2010

Why cant I stop picking at ALL the blemishes/pimples on my body...?

I have scars ALL over my body, back neck legs, shoulders... but no matter how much I know it looks ugly I can help but stand in front of the mirror %26amp; pick at them.... whats wrong with me...:(Why cant I stop picking at ALL the blemishes/pimples on my body...?
There are two types of people in this world.... there are ';pickers'; and there are ';liers';. Everybody picks..... your are not alone. It is important to see a dermatologist. The condition you have described can me related to a more serious problem with your skin that is causing the blemishes and pimples to feel itchy, causing you to pick at them.Why cant I stop picking at ALL the blemishes/pimples on my body...?
It is a habit, and sometimes due to anxiety. Your doctor can prescribe you something to lessen your anxiety. Habits are hard to break, but you can do it. I use to do this also, I think its a bit of both, anxiety and habit. Remember, its better to leave acne alone and not pick it. Picking makes scarring worse and it takes longer for the acne to clear. I know its hard, but you can do it! Tell your doctor, he can help!
It is an addiction... you probably get some type of pleasure from the release of pain -conciously or subconciously. You should go to a dermotogist, to help with your acne, because you don't want scars, and maybe the reduction in acne will help your problem.
because you are normal....you should look into that medication called accutane I think its called. or something similar to that. My friend had acne all her life and picked constantly and she went on it for 3 months ( can't have a baby for 1 year after taking it). At first her skin was red and raw but by the 3rd month her face is flawless.





there is also that stuff proactive and if you can get it, ebay is the cheapest. it does work if your faithful to it....

No comments:

Post a Comment