Friday, July 23, 2010

I get lot of pimples on my forehead on daily basis...what shud i do???shud i stop using creams?

its also causing double shading of colour of my forehead???I get lot of pimples on my forehead on daily basis...what shud i do???shud i stop using creams?
The medicine Differin really works well. I wasn't expecting great results at first, but it really did help. In a few weeks, my face cleared up alot. Recently, I've been using the prescribed medication Duac. When I feel like I'm about to get a pimple or when I get those pimples that are REALLY inside the skin, but they're not white yet and can't be popped, I just dab some of this cream on and in the next day or 2 its completely gone! You might also want to try rubbing alcohol on your face. It really gets rid of the dirt that isn't scrubbed off when showering. I do this everyday and it's also helped my face clear up. You can actually see the dirt on the cotton ball, so you know it's working! People say that it dries up your face, but I haven't had any problems with that. If you get a little dry, just use a moisturizer! =)





Hope this helps!I get lot of pimples on my forehead on daily basis...what shud i do???shud i stop using creams?
The pores on your forehead are continually collecting dirt, debris, sweat, and excess oil. This is causing pimples. It can also be hormonal.





You need to make sure you wash your face with a gentle cleanser everyday. Make sure you get one that is a sebum balancer, like U Big Pore Baby Face Wash.





You also need to drink plenty of water and detox your body internally. Drinking Green Tea daily and eating a diet with fresh fruits and veggies is a good start.
The oil in your hair is causing your forehead to break out, so maybe you should think about coming your hair back off your forehead. Wash your face 2-3 times daily with Noxzema. Rinse your face well, then add a thin layer of Clearasil to it. In the morning, wash your face well. Apply a little bit of Noxzema to your pimples. I used the two products all through high school %26amp; I rarely had pimples.
My cousin also had this...are the creams you are using contain benzoyl peroxide? If you are, apply the cream directly over the pimple, not around it. It causes the skin to dry out and change color. My cousin would wash his face with something called Acne-Aid just before he went to sleep. The pimples were visibly smaller. Dont pick the pimples, and dont worry, theyll go away soon. :)





good luck :)
well hi


i used to have the same problem as you and hated it


my father got me the following and within a week


it was all clear and i didnt get them after


not even one...well i did but rarely like once or twice a month?


heres what they i used


aloe vera natural soap bar which can usually be found at sav-ons


and nuetrogena on-the-spot acne treatment vanishing cream formula


why dont you try it out? hope it helps you :D
i have had the same problems for years you should sty away from skin creams that have oils and use a oil free face wash twice a day or when you skin feels oily and go to the dermatologist to see if you are a candidate for retin-a your skin might seem to be getting worse but after 3 weeks it will be noticeable clear and always use a light oil free sunscreen on your face and hang in the sun the suns give off vitamin d which is good for skin and car help clear it too and not all expensive products are good.
you are most likely getting pimples from the oils in your hair, judging that you have bangs. so i just suggest ance creams, and using shamppoo that will reduce oil in your hair.
apply aloe vera


its really helpful





i did the same thing and now my skin has got a glow


aloe vera is an extremely medicinal plant


it even heals a cut


seriously


try it
I USE ST.IVES


APRICOT SCRUB





LOVE IT!





MY FACE IS SO CLEAR NOW!
hormones buddy live it with
use an anti bacterial habd soap and wash your forhead twice a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment