Friday, July 23, 2010

Off the pill and have BAD hormonal pimples, how do I stop this?

Hi there





I have been off the pill 6 months now (trying for a baby) and my skin has flared up severely, especially on my neck. I also have some on my cheeks and back.


The sides of my neck have very lumpy, deep cystic pimples which are extremely painful and inflamed.





Has anyone else had this problem and what did you do to help it?





I was thinking of going to my GP but didn't think they could prescribe anything that was TTC-friendly.





Please help! I can't wear scarves to hide them forever!Off the pill and have BAD hormonal pimples, how do I stop this?
I would go see your doc hun...I'm sure they can suggest some kind of relief that would not get in the way of trying for a baby

No comments:

Post a Comment