Friday, July 23, 2010

How do i stop my addiction to popping pimples?

i know this is gross, but i am addicted to popping pimples and other forms of acne. i am only 13 years old and i have much more acne than any other 13 year old that i know.i have to put on lots of makeup to hide them, (i don't want other people to know i wear makeup so i put it on lightly and then wash my face off when i get home. it covers a lot of the acne). its really depressing me because after i wash off my face i see how i really look and pop any pimples i see, then i wash my face again. i do try to use acne medication, but my skin is extremely sensitive and the acne medication and even facial wash causes my skin to be really dry (dry as in skin cracking off and not being able to smile because of how tight my skin is) i have put lotion on even when i dont use the medication.


i don't want to keep my makeup on all the time because that can cause me to break out too. please help me.





thank you and have a nice day. =]How do i stop my addiction to popping pimples?
Cut short nails,follow food health rulesHow do i stop my addiction to popping pimples?
JUST STOP! you are going to be scarred for life if you dont...think about it kiddo

No comments:

Post a Comment