Sunday, July 25, 2010

I hate a pimple on the bottom of my right nostril so I tried to pop it, but now it won't stop bleeding?

OK, so I had this really painful zit on the bottom of my right nostril, but I popped it with these twesser things, but now it won't stop bleeding so matter how hard I press on it, or how much I try to freeze it with Ice! HELP!I hate a pimple on the bottom of my right nostril so I tried to pop it, but now it won't stop bleeding?
Put some hair conditioner on it. Just a little bit.I hate a pimple on the bottom of my right nostril so I tried to pop it, but now it won't stop bleeding?
put a band-aid on bahaha. (:
Put a little piece of toilet paper on it, I don't know why, but I swear it works.
It will help to simply absorb the blood gently with a tissue, so that the wound is exposed to air. Don't wipe, but simply touch the tissue to the blood; that will help a clot form. It's very normal for wounds on the head and face to bleed heavily, as those areas have a huge blood supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment