Friday, July 23, 2010

I usd fair n lovely..but after using that i got pimples in my face...could i continue this or stop using that?

I suppose you could if you don't mind having the same problem you're having right now.





It's obviously not good for your skin. Stop using it and try something else.I usd fair n lovely..but after using that i got pimples in my face...could i continue this or stop using that?
DON'T USE any of the fairness products......these are ofcourse harmful for skin.





Instead try to get the natural glow...


Take BALANCED DIET.


Drink a lot of WATER.


Have Fruits...I usd fair n lovely..but after using that i got pimples in my face...could i continue this or stop using that?
I would recommend you to stop using it.
  • everyday minerals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment