Friday, July 23, 2010

I need a pimple cure! It keeps coming back in the same spot on my forehead. What can I do to stop this?

I've tried acne creams and all that good stuff. I guess I want to know of any home remedies.I need a pimple cure! It keeps coming back in the same spot on my forehead. What can I do to stop this?
Well, the truth is you need a good skin care system like the kind that Mary Kay sells it is especialized for you. BUT ....if you want something asap from home I suggested preparation H for fast relieve, lol, toothpaste, windex, listerine or scope. They should all work well not all together pick one and try it but ultimately look into the skin care system because it will keep them from coming back and will improve your skin dramatically.I need a pimple cure! It keeps coming back in the same spot on my forehead. What can I do to stop this?
toothpaste? not the gel kind
go to a dermatologist. If it's a large one, it could actually be a small cyst. Those will keep returning until treated by a doctor. Also, a derm may do a cortisone injection to get rid of it. If you've already done everything over-the-counter, it's time to see a doc to avoid scarring or infection. It can become a boil or abcess if infected, and that's a horrid mess.
Clearasil acne spot treatment
KEEP TRING THE PRODUCTS BECAUSE SOONER OR LATER YOU WILL FIND THE RIGHT ONE





PROACTIVE AND ACNEFREE ARE GOOD SULUTIONS
turmuric powder and salt rub it on ur face combiningly and remain for as much time u can 1 hour ....do it every night and sleep.i assure ur face will be fine ,fair,pimpleless.
you need to put a hot compress on your forehead and it will draw out the pimple. However, if you wash your face before and you go to bed and 3 times a day with soap and hot water as hot as you can stand without burning yourself this will open up your pores and let the dirt and oil out of the pores. After you wash your face with hot water then use cold water real cold water and it closes the pores so dirt has a hard time getting into your pores. Also keep you hands off you face they help put dirt into your pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment