Friday, July 23, 2010

I need to stop bitting my nails and I have pimples and acne on my face!!?

I have a really bad habbit of biting my nails, and I was wondering if anyone knew of anything that I could do to stop me biting them.





I dont want to go out and buy anything like the nail polish that tastes bitter in case it doesn't work, and i've tried putting normal nail polish on them, but that doesnt stop them.





I also have quite a bit of acne on my face, but I dont want to try proactive or anything.


What I want to know is does anyone have any home remides of anything I can make up to put on my face to stop my acne, and hopefully make them go away in preferably a week, but at least something that may work.





I'm up for anything.I need to stop bitting my nails and I have pimples and acne on my face!!?
For biting your nails, I know of this nail polish that tastes really bad and is meant to be put on nails to stop you from biting them. It gets rid of that habit. I don't know the name of one, but I'm sure if you search for it on google, you'll find one.





As for acne, the key is washing your face well. I've heard putting lemon juice on your face for about 5 minutes, and then washing it off really cleanses your face. Just don't do it very often because it has acid in it.I need to stop bitting my nails and I have pimples and acne on my face!!?
About the Acne there are so many questions out there that you can look into.. but for the nail biting there is this nail polish you can buy (its clear) and it tastes REALLLY bad.. its meant for nail biters so that when you go to bite your nails it tastes so horrible that you wont go near them.


I'm not sure of exactly where to buy it but I think most drug stores would have it as well as Wal-Mart


:)
well i don't know what to say about the acne but with the bittinq nails problem ; you could qet your nails done every 2 weeks. %26amp; trust me; you'll stop bitinq them because they will look so nice, you wouldn't even want to put your hand near your mouth %26amp; mess up the desiqns.
Differin works, you can get it prescribed by your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment