Sunday, July 25, 2010

How do i stop my acne from coming...what is an easy way to get rid of pimples without spending so much money?

growing up, i've always had troubles with pimples and stuff on my face, and it has decreased my self confidence...i want to get rid of them and looking at stuff like proactiv nd skin id is kind of expensive (my family is not blessed with money) i want to get rid of them once and for all...because when im talking to people....i feel like they are not looking at me but thinking ';omg look at the gigantic pimple!'; PLEASE HELP ME!How do i stop my acne from coming...what is an easy way to get rid of pimples without spending so much money?
try eating more fruits and veggies in place of chips, cookies,etc. notice how oily and/or greasy your face feels after eating chips or pizza etc. more oil means more likely to clog and cause a breakout. did wonders for me.How do i stop my acne from coming...what is an easy way to get rid of pimples without spending so much money?
Try taking Vitamin A and E

No comments:

Post a Comment