Sunday, July 25, 2010

How can I make my face pimple free and how can I stop it from breaking out?

1. Topical gels, solutions and lotions or other over the counter medicines are widely used to treat mild acne.





2. Clean the infected areas 2 times a day with a mild cleanser. Excessive washing of the acne-affected area will not eliminate the acne. Avoid over-washing as well as using hard soaps.





3. Once you finish washing the affected area, apply the acne treatments. Apply these medications on the whole area instead of single places.





4. Apply the anti acne products 2 times a day.


http://www.zitsandpimples.com/category/M鈥?/a>How can I make my face pimple free and how can I stop it from breaking out?
dont listen to that guyHow can I make my face pimple free and how can I stop it from breaking out?
i wish this wasnt true but thats kinda impossible. almost every1 gets acne.


but wash ur face every day and if u get 1 thats really bad put a little bit of toothpaste on it be4 u go 2 sleep and that will dry it out.sounds gross but it works!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment